Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Girls.

Hello!  Today, I come with a mini layout.

Since I prefer to work in miniature, I always find it's easier for me to fill up a layout when I downsize.  This layout is 8 by 8 inches and features the vintage camper from the Sweet Summer Shape Set.


I LOVE the vintage camper and I knew from the moment I layed eyes on it, that it would make its way onto one of the layouts from one of my yearly NSD Scrapbooking retreats with My Girls!


 I began by paper piecing the camper with cardstock.  A bit of Copic marker shading gives some dimension to the piece.  I then added my metallic stripes and a bit of embossing powder to really highlight the antenna and hitch.



Here, you can see a bit of the metallic shine!


 It's not quite as girly as my real life camper would be (PINK with silver racing stripes!), but it totally gets the point across.  I don't really camp, and my idea of camping is a resort with a fully working bathroom!

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!!

Gina's Designs supplies used:

Other supplies used:
watercolor paper
black cardstock
watercolor paint in yellow and grey
Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6 inch paper pad
WOW! Platinum Metallic Sparkle embossing powder
Viva Las VegaStamps! Postal Background stamp
sewing machine
miniature alphabet stickers

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment